Monday, May 08, 2006

Our secret place

Take me to that secret place
Where our hearts first met on a starlit night
In moonlight I imagined your beautiful face
You took my hand and held it tight

Take me beyond the mountains high
Through the haze of clouds towards the stars
I’ll sing in your ears as we dance and fly
We’ll camp on Venus and fly by mars

Take me to the corner of your heart
Where the sweetest smiles and dreams are made
The place where all our journeys start
And before our eyes, the years will fade

Sing your song wherever you are
I’ll add my tune and we’ll sing along
You’ll be in my heart whether near or far
We’ll sing this never ending song

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I hope this is what I am thinking what it is

halwis said...

Honestly... its just a poem... abstract... it has very little relevance to my life right now (if that's what you were wondering).