Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Social experiment #2

I have been crashing in on a few stranger’s blogs lately… lets call it a social experiment – but the last time I undertook such a social experiment was when I decided to click through the profiles of my friends and their friends and their friends and their friends on Hi5, to find out how closely linked our generation of Sri Lankans actually were… surprisingly enough, almost all of us at least had a ‘friend of a friend of a friend’ in common!! But no… this it about my blog crashes… it all started when I Googled to find out what actually happened at SAG 2006 and ended up in cynically yours.
As a result, I stumbled on a few remarkably interesting blogs (Manshark's Random Rantings, with a few old friends among them Paxified), many refreshing ideas that almost cured this severe attack of writer’s block that I am going through at the moment and also realised that the Internet is probably the best place where one can stumble into the most intelligent and refreshingly creative young Sri Lankans… I mean, apart from a very few friends, who are intern scattered around the world at the moment, it is not easy to find a creative, intelligent and funny human being among our generation of Sri Lankans…
Or is it just me???

No comments: